Access the License page by navigating to Settings > Usage > License.
- If the account is not enrolled in an organization, the License page displays information for the account.
- If the account is enrolled in an organization, the License page displays a usage summary across all accounts within the organization. You can view this information only from organization settings.
Each month, Lacework calculates the 95th percentile of hourly agent counts for each Lacework account. The amount billed for the month is the sum of all 95th percentile values across all Lacework accounts that belong to you. The number of agents purchased determines the subscribed quantity.
Lacework calculates the average number of cloud resources for selected resource types (as defined in Terminology). These averages are calculated for each Lacework account and cloud account. The amount billed for the month is the sum of all average cloud resources across all Lacework accounts that belong to you. For more information, see Terminology.
This section provides a visual representation of how many agents, Kubernetes audit log nodes, and resources are deployed and for each account. Standard agents and Enterprise agents are categorized differently, and there is a separate count of each type.
Use the Billing period dropdown to view a different month's worth of Usage and Resource usage by cloud account statistics.
Resource Usage by Cloud Account
This section displays any cloud accounts that are integrated with Lacework, along with the number of cloud resources deployed for selected resource types.
Click on any of the columns to adjust the sorting order. You can also download the table in CSV format , and select which columns are displayed .
Use the dropdowns to view a different range of statistics. By default, the statistics for the latest month to date is shown.
This section displays the number of host scans per day that you are licensed for, and the 95th percentile for number of host scans performed per day in your environment.
Container Image Scans
This section displays the following information:
- Number of container image scans that you are licensed for. This adjusts depending on the time range selected in the dropdown.
- Total number of container image scans performed in the selected time range.
- Percentage of container image scans used in relation to your licensed quota.
- A breakdown of the number of scans performed through the following Lacework applications:
- Inline Scanner
- Proxy Scanner
- Platform Scanner (registries)
- Number of scans performed on active container images.
Number of running hosts with the Lacework agent installed that are running containerized applications. Usage is the sum of the 95th percentile of hourly enterprise agent counts for each Lacework account. The number of enterprise agents purchased determines the subscribed quantity.
Number of running hosts with the Lacework agent installed that are not running containerized applications. Usage is the sum of the 95th percentile of hourly standard agent counts for each Lacework account. The number of standard agents purchased determines the subscribed quantity.
Kubernetes Audit Log Nodes
Number of running Kubernetes audit log nodes across all cloud environments. Usage is the sum of the 95th percentile of hourly running node counts for each Lacework account. The number of nodes purchased determines the subscribed quantity.
Resources present in integrated cloud accounts. The number of cloud accounts purchased determines the subscribed quantity. In terms of contracts, one cloud account entitles you to 200 resources. Resources include the following:
- EC2 Instances
- RDS Instances
- Redshift Instances
- Elastic Load Balancers
- Application Load Balancers
- NAT gateways
- Virtual Machines
- Load Balancers
- SQL databases
- Google Compute Engines
- Cloud SQL
- Load Balancers