Dec 21, 2021
Summary of Changes/Improvements
- Beta version - Detection of active Java processes impacted by log4j vulnerabilities.
- gVisor support. See Set up gVisor on a Kubernetes Cluster.
- Improved filesystem crawl by using cached file digest and reduction in system calls
- Improved performance by reducing file related system calls for data staging
- Reduced dependency on Helm YAML for detecting docker socket
- Agent Helm charts now allow setting custom annotations for resources.
- Extended multi version repository support for Debian 11
- Agent now sends less frequent updates about long lived TCP connections resulting in lower bandwidth usage.
- Reduced network bandwidth usage due to fix in log upload logic
- Fixed connection misattribution issue due to PID reuse
- Fixed installation failures related to Kali Linux
- Certified Google Container OS version 93
- CentOS 9 support. See Supported Operating Systems.